struggling to answer assessment question

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Rowena Saunders

struggling to answer assessment question

Post by Rowena Saunders » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:22 am

What are the responsibilities of employees within codes of practices, service licensing and accreditation requirements, and registration to professional bodies and service agreements?

The more I try to find an answer the more its stressing me out? Is there a website that will give me a simple answer??

Lorina

Re: struggling to answer assessment question

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:08 pm

Is this what you are referring to:

Identifying and Responding To Children At Risk

If so, you could add each of the headings under Detailed Requirements. For example:

Identify children and young people at risk of abuse or neglect
Follow practices that help protect children and young people
eport signs of possible risk of harm etc.

:geek:,
Lorina

dabii9xx

Re: struggling to answer assessment question

Post by dabii9xx » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:02 pm

I understand your frustration. Your profession: Different professions have different codes of practice, licensing requirements, and professional obligations. Your employer: Each organization has its service agreements and policies that employees must follow. Your specific role: Responsibilities will vary depending on your position within the organization. fnaf