In these terms and conditions, "we", "us" "our" and "Aussie Childcare Network" means www.AussieChildcareNetwork.com.au or www.AussieChildcareNetwork.com (NSW). Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of the www.AussieChildcareNetwork.com.au website & Forum (the "website"). By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
2) You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.
3) The Service is provided for informational purposes only, with no assurance that the any content found on the Service is true, correct, or accurate. No action should be taken, delayed, or deferred based on the anything found on the Service. The Service is not a substitute for medical advice, professional legal advice or a solicitation to offer legal advice regarding specific facts.
4) This website is designed for Aussie Childcare Network members ("Members") to express their own thoughts, opinions and share their knowledge related to a child / childcare such as career in Childcare, working in Childcare, Tips & Hints, (or) pregnancy, birth, parenting, etc. The thoughts, information and opinions expressed here (including the responses and the Private Communications and Emails) are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not those of Aussie Childcare Network. We do not endorse or support any posted thoughts or opinions or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information or facts appearing in our website.
5) Without limiting the above, the thoughts or opinions expressed are not those of the medical profession. If you have any queries or concerns or require any further professional advice about any of the material appearing on Aussie Childcare Network Website, you should consult your doctor or health care professional.
6) Any medically related content, whether User Content or otherwise found on the Website, is not intended to be medical advice or instructions for medical diagnosis or treatment, and no physician-patient relationship is, or is intended to be, created. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local emergency number immediately. The website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. You should not delay or forego seeking treatment for a medical condition or disregard professional medical advice based on any User Content or other content provided by or otherwise found on this Website. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional before starting or changing treatment. This Website should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease without supervision of a doctor or qualified healthcare provider. The Website does not recommend or endorse any tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information found on the articles. The Website is not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration or any state or national medical board. Information posted to Aussie Childcare Network publicly or sent in an unsolicited message to a User is not confidential and does not establish a physician-patient relationship without the express consent of the User providing any medically related User Content.
7) You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website. In using the Website, you must not:
- violate any applicable laws;
- use the Website for any purpose that is threatening, libellous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racist, indecent or infringing of another person's rights;
- distribute viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Website; or
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website.
8) You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (ii) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (iii) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (iv) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (v) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (vii) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud; (viii) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (ix) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or (x) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
9) You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libellous, threatening, profane, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. Aussie Childcare Network reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Aussie Childcare Network believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions or is otherwise inappropriate for the Service.
10) Aussie Childcare Network takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Aussie Childcare Network shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
11) We may without notice to you remove, amend, alter or deny access to any User-Generated Content or Content in its sole discretion if:
- it is required to do so by any Applicable Law or order or judgement of a Court or tribunal of fact or law or other competent body; or
- in our opinion any such User-Generated Content is obscene, offensive, indecent, excessively violent, illegal, misleading or defamatory, or otherwise unacceptable, undesirable or objectionable (including if it contains information about brands or alternative product systems which are in competition with us).
12) We may terminate these Terms and Conditions and your access to the Site, Forum and Content at any time without notice. In the event of termination you must immediately cease accessing and using the Site, Wiki, Forum and Content and return any hard copies of the Content or destroy any hard copies and any other electronic copies of the Content within your control or possession. All restrictions imposed on you, licenses granted by you and all disclaimers, indemnities and limitations of liability set out in these Terms and Conditions will survive.
13) Members also expressly acknowledge and agree that the website is a means of public and not private communication, whereby information and images submitted to the public Forum, Community and Articles or Activities can be accessed by both Members and the general public. Due care should be taken when sharing private information and images with other Members in both the public Forum, Community Social Network, Aussie Childcare Network Contents and the Private Conversation area.
14) We have not reviewed any of the sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the linked site.
15) We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or the entire Website.
16) Messages sent via the Private Message area are intended for the recipient only. They are not to be copied into the public areas of the Forum. However they may be passed on to Aussie Childcare Network Admin or the moderator of the Forum for review. We reserve the right to move and lock threads and generally manage the structure of the information on the Forum & website as it sees fit.
17) You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Aussie Childcare Network Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Aussie Childcare Network shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
18) Members are not allowed to advertise used (or) new goods or seek to purchase used (or) new goods from other Members. Members are not allowed to request information from other Members that will be used for the purpose of research, academic study or publication without first seeking the permission of the site administrators.
19) Members are not permitted to post any information to the Forum, Community, Articles or download templates using multiple usernames to log onto this website.
20) You may never use another User’s account without permission. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Aussie Childcare Network immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Aussie Childcare Network will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
21) Members who wish to report or discuss objectionable behaviour by other Members may contact the Administrator of this website by sending an email using the contact form. Any discussions of this nature taking place on the public Forum will be removed.
22) When responding to posts in Forums or Community or Article Comments, Members agree to provide constructive feedback and refrain from making personal criticisms of other Members.
23) We may suspend your membership or restrict your access to the Site if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions. If deemed necessary by Aussie Childcare Network, you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
24) We will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with:
- receiving, giving or using any opinion, view, advice or other material expressed on the Forum or Website Contents; or
- access to or non-access to the Forum, Contents or this site, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25) If you join our Paid Premium Subscription plans, please note that we do not offer trial periods nor the purchase are refundable if you changed your mind. So before purchasing our premium subscription plans, please ensure that you have trialled our Free templates first, read our documentation on system requirements and make note to confirm the correct plan you wish to purchase before completing the payment process. We use the secure "PayPal" service for processing of payments for all Subscriptions and we do not keep any records or information about your credit card details or bank account details.
26) The "Lifetime" Premium Subscription Plan is a one time payment only and the subscription will continue as long as we continue to provide the Premium Templates services in this website or until the templates become obsolete due to unforeseen system or pdf reader requirements changes in future. We reserve the right to cancel this subscription or service if we are no longer able to provide the updates to our Premium Templates. Therefore the Lifetime subscription is for the duration of the service provided and not the lifetime of the individual.
27) It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not email or publicly display any credit card or bank account details to anyone on this site. Aussie Childcare Network takes no responsibility to any damage of any nature. Also please be advised that we would never email you or contact you in any ways asking for your credit card and bank account information.
28) As a registered user with Aussie Childcare Network, you are automatically subscribed to all our Newsletters by default or updates relating to your account which you will receive via email. You can access your Newsletter Settings page and Notification settings page to control your notifications or if you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters.
29) As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in our database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, AussieChildCareNetwork.com.au shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
30) When creating topics or posts in our Forum, Community, Comments or Articles submitted in our website, as a user you agree that once they are created, Aussie Childcare Network reserves the rights to store these information in our Database. Users cannot delete Forum posts, Articles or other contents once they are submitted. Only the site Administrator reserves the right to edit or delete posts.
Governed by NSW law
(a) If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part is to be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
(b) These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
(c) These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to the Website and supersede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications or displays whether electronic, oral, or written, between us and you in relation to the Website.
(d) Your use of the Website is conducted electronically and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Website, including sending you electronic notices.
(e) The provisions of these terms and conditions which by their nature survive termination or expiry of these terms and conditions will survive termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.
(f) The word "including" when used in these terms and conditions is not a term of limitation.