Throughout this Statement, "we" "us" "our" and "Aussie Childcare Network" refer to AussieChildcareNetwork.com.au or AussieChildcareNetwork.com.
AussieChildcareNetwork.com.au strives to keep information stored on this server up to date, but does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information. Any errors in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible. We reserve the right to change any information stored on this server at any time without notice.
Aussie Childcare Network may provide links to other external websites via this website. Monitoring and reviewing content of these third party external websites is not the responsibility of us nor do we endorse, approve or recommend the content, owners or operators of websites and applications available through this website.
We accept no liability for any loss or damage a person suffers because that person has directly or indirectly relied on any information stored on this website.
Aussie Childcare Network has a wide range of contents and information and the copyrights of these contents varies. Below is the Copyright information for each sections (contents) in this website:
Website contents that are copyrighted to Aussie Childcare Network are:
- All Images and PDF files available under Printables section.
- All Images, PDF Files, MS Word Files and texts under EYLF Templates section.
- Images of EYLF Templates and Printables shown in other sections of this site.
- Aussie Childcare Network Logo
Individuals may download, display, and print information on these copyrighted materials in unaltered form only (retaining the above copyright notice) for personal, non-commercial use only.
You are not allowed to distribute these copyrighted materials, upload these materials to other websites (or) host these copyrighted files in other servers or sites without the written permission from the Administrator.
These Materials are subject to copyright under Australian law and through international treaties, applicable law in other countries.
Exemptions for Printables:
If you are an Educational Institute or a service aimed at educating children, you are allowed to print and distribute our worksheets listed under Printables section without requiring a written permission as long as it is used for the purpose of educating children. However, printing these materials in a Book format, use in an App or other media is not allowed without the permission from the Administrator.
Copyright Permission Process
All requests for copyright permission must be received in writing. You can contact us by using the "Contact us" page.
Contents Released under Creative Commons:
We license all texts on Aussie Childcare Network Articles and Activities sections under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Licenses. This enables non-profit organizations to freely redistribute our content to more readers. Do not use our content for commercial purposes (e.g. a website, blogs or app with advertisements or a paid app or subscription). Attribution to Aussie Childcare Network is required if you redistribute or reproduce Aussie Childcare Network articles on non-commercial blogs, non-commercial websites and not for profit organizations. This License only applies to the texts in the articles written by authors representing Aussie Childcare Network (Lorina and admin).
Images and Contents created by other users may be subject to different licenses and different attribution requirements. Please contact the Article author for more info.
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not license videos copyrighted and hosted by third parties, user profile photos, advertisements, trademarks or trade dress under Aussie Childcare Network’s Creative Commons license.
Conditions for Attributions:
If you redistribute Aussie Childcare Network Articles or Activities listed under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, please follow these conditions:
1) You must attribute the work to Aussie Childcare Network by prominently linking back to the source pages on Aussie Childcare Network. There must be a prominent link to each original Aussie Childcare Network article on the top and/or the bottom of each article for both Online and Offline publications.
2) Do not use our content for commercial purposes (e.g. a website, blogs or app with advertisements or a paid app or subscription). Commercial republishing requests for the text of selected articles may be approved, provided that republication is consistent with the Aussie Childcare Network’s goal of providing free educational resources to the world. If you are seeking to republish Aussie Childcare Network content for commercial purposes, please send a detailed email to us that includes the URLs of the articles you would like to republish, how you plan to republish the articles, and how you plan to monetize the content.
3) If you alter, remix, transform or build upon our content, you may distribute the resulting work under the same or similar Creative Commons License.
Linking to our Website:
(a) You can link to our website in any way you choose. You may use the name "Aussie Childcare Network" in the text of any such link without any prior written consent. However, written consent will be required if you wish to use Aussie Childcare Network logo.
(b) You must not frame this Website, or represent or imply that any part of the Website belongs to anyone other than us.
(c) You are welcome to link to this website but do not copy, upload or host our materials in other websites or servers. Please refer to our Copyright information above.
Reporting Copyright Infringements & Problems
Aussie Childcare Network is committed to upholding the rights of copyright owners and we take it seriously. If you believe that copyright material is available on our website in such a way that it constitutes a copyright infringement or a breach of a contract or licence, please do notify us immediately by using the "Contact us" page.
You must notify Aussie Childcare Network's administrator by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on our websites.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or scanned copy if it is a printed material) to confirm the original source and ownership of that material.
- Copy (e.g, a link to your website if applicable) of the Copyright license held by the author.
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address, so that Aussie Childcare Network can contact you about your complaint.
- And a physical or electronically signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you will indemnify us for any costs or loss of revenue in the event that it turns out that you are not the owner; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.