Teaching children

Childcare room set-up ideas, strategies for teaching children, group times, Montessori teaching and more..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Bidaban26

Teaching children

Post by Bidaban26 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:49 pm

i would like how you go about teaching children under 12 to use the computer? I hope there is someone out there that can assist me.

Butterflyblue
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Teaching children

Post by Butterflyblue » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Bidaban26 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:49 pm
i would like how you go about teaching children under 12 to use the computer? I hope there is someone out there that can assist me.
Google is always a good starting place ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=teachin ... e&ie=UTF-8

Nandy84
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Teaching children

Post by Nandy84 » Mon May 16, 2022 5:58 pm

Hello,
It is true that nowadays we cannot ignore the use of technology in our daily life. Your child is probably already familiar with more kinds of computers. Though child under 3 years of age has some restrictions about using computer but child of 12 years does not have such restrictions. So, you can go ahead with the learning with the help of computers.
If you want to teach about computers then you may start with the basic things such as navigating the operating system and starting applications, performing basic functions of file management, and performing basic functions in a word processor and spreadsheet, given an idea of MS-word, excel, emails, networking, etc.
Happy teaching
Thanks
Nandita