CHC50908 - Proposed Recruitment Techniques

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
dleat

CHC50908 - Proposed Recruitment Techniques

Post by dleat » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHC50908Diploma of children's services-module 4
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
proposed recruitment techniques

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
this standard identifies the recruitments when promoting the recruitment staff in childcare settings.it involves taking a fair and objective approach to recruitment and selection to ensure that individuals with the required skills ,knowledge and understanding and who are likely to perform effectively are appointed.review on a regular basis the work required in your area of responsibility.consult with other staff members to review job descriptions and specifications where there is a clear need to recruit.told this is wrong please help me thanks

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

dleat

Re: CHC50908 - Proposed Recruitment Techniques

Post by dleat » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm

any help that I can get is really appreciated

Lorina

Re: CHC50908 - Proposed Recruitment Techniques

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:41 am

In the following topic I have attached a copy of a "Recruitment & Selection Guide". This should help you with your question:

CHCORG614C - Report On Recruitment, Budgeting & Promotion Within The Organisation

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A