policies and procedures question

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
zoee
Participator
Participator

policies and procedures question

Post by zoee » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: policies and procedures question
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
What organisational standards, policies and procedures impact on the services practices aimed to foster development and wellbeing?

Provide 5 examples of how policy directives impact on your practices when implementing experiences, routines and environments.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
• Program, education and development policy
• Protective behaviours
• Anti-Bias and Inclusive Policy
• Multicultural policy
• Transition Policy
• Treatment of children Policy
• Bullying Policy

this is the answer for the first question...Im just having trouble answering the second one when it asks me to provide 5 examples. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: policies and procedures question

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:21 am

For Q2 you can refer to the policies you selected in Q1 to help you with your response.

For example something like: when implementing experiences and environments we need to support children's contributions and participation within all aspects of the learning environment and engagement within the experiences. This is guided by the policy on program, education and development which impacts on my practice by making sure the experiences are developmentally appropriate and challenging for the children within my care...

Hope this gives you an idea,

:geek:,
L.A

zoee
Participator
Participator

Re: policies and procedures question

Post by zoee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:49 pm

thank you so much for your reply and help,you have helped me a lot not just with this question but others as well. I really appreciate it :)