Diploma - Sparkling Stars Intranet

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
MelH
Participator
Participator

Diploma - Sparkling Stars Intranet

Post by MelH » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi there,

I cannot seem to access the Sparkling Stars website which my assignment has told me to do so that I can look at their Access and Equity Policies and I cannot finish off my assignment.

Is anyone else having any issues with them?

Tx
Mel

Lorina

Re: Diploma - Sparkling Stars Intranet

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 am

There has been a lot of issues happening with Sparkling Stars Resources that have been going on for awhile... it's surprising that it hasn't been fixed yet...

I have found this:

Login

It's probably what you are using to try and login... If not contact your assessor for information on how to get access.

I can find the same policy however it won't be Sparkling Stars...

Let me know...

:geek:,
Lorina

MelH
Participator
Participator

Post by MelH » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Tx Lorina, you are awesome

Yes it was the initial login, they had given me the incorrect password and username for my assignment!

Thanks so much again
Mel

learner2

Post by learner2 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:14 pm

I used the log in key, given in a previous post on this forum. Having trouble logging into the intranet - had 2 goes, one with the username and password in the assignment. Tried that and also tried the new username and password I had set up to get into the Aussie childcare network. Then I got the message "access denied".

What does one do now?

Eleanor