CHCRF511A - Consulting with Families

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jimmy

CHCRF511A - Consulting with Families

Post by Jimmy » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:48 am

Hi! I also need some help with questions for this competency. They are as follows:
For this task you are required to investigate how the service consults with a family where there are special issues or concerns.
1. Describe the policy or protocol that is in place.
(The place where I am working does not have a policy or protocol that I can look at - if someone could provide an example that would be great!)
5. Where such consultation occurs, what are the mutual obligations of the practitioner and the parent/s?
(Again I don't have a policy or protocol to look at in order to answer this question - please help!)
Thanks,
Jimmy (Amy)

Lorina

Re: CHCRF511A - Consulting with Families

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi Amy,

Do you know the name of this policy? Have you asked the place you work how they handle concerns and issues? If you can find out than you can use that information to answer this question. If you know the name of the policy and still aren't able to get any information, let me know and I'll see what I can do...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi LA,
I found a policy called the Student Management and Welfare Policy which I think is the closest related to this question.
Thank you for your help!
Amy =)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi Amy,

Glad you were able to find it! :thumbup:

Cheers :geek:,
L.A