CHCORG506C - Interview coordinator about common work performance issues

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
nusrat

CHCORG506C - Interview coordinator about common work performance issues

Post by nusrat » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:23 pm

hi
i am doing diploma in children services i m stuck in 1 question to do so please someone can help me

Q 1.Interview the coordinator at your workplace about the common work performance issues they encounter , the method they address the issues and how they identify barriers and constraints to effective performance .
prepare a report of at least 500 words based on this research.
so please help me how and what question can i ask to the coordinator.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: CHCORG506C - Interview coordinator about common work performance issues

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 am

Nusrat you have been given exactly what you need to ask your Coordinator
1. What are some common work performance issues you encounter?
2. What method do you use to address the issues?
3. How do you identify barriers & constraints to effective performance?

Your report will be dependant on their answers. Once you have interviewed the coordinator you just write a simple report on what she said.
eg
The coordinator identified X, Y, Z as performance issues they encounter with X being the most common. The way they address issue X is ______ where as when they encounter issue Y they address it by ______.
etc

Get your interview done, write the report and then post it as an attachment on here. We can then read it and see how you went and if you are on the right track

Lorina

Re: CHCORG506C - Interview coordinator about common work performance issues

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi Nusrat,

Fefe basically has explained what you need to do.. It is as simple as Fefe said... don't read too much into the question...just ask your director what it says in your assignment and use your directors answers to complete your report!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A