CHCIC501A - Interpret & Evaluate Regulations & Quality Assurance

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ja9uar

CHCIC501A - Interpret & Evaluate Regulations & Quality Assurance

Post by ja9uar » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:28 am

hi good morning to all

in this part of my assignment i have this question

Part D – Interpret and evaluate regulations and quality assurance standards relating to children’s services (refer to current regulation and standards).
1. What is the name of the regulatory body in your state?

Im in NSW

I have this Children's Services Regulation 2004 in my head but not sure

thankz in advance if someone can tell me :)

thank you thank you
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCIC501A - Interpret & Evaluate Regulations & Quality Assurance

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Hello Raqui,

Have a look at the Childcare Regulations for this question. I'm pretty sure you can find it in this website itself. Just type Childcare Regulations in the search box.

Also check out the new NQS that has taken over the old accreditation system for all childcare centers in Australia. It’s basically the new quality standards that are being implemented at centers. I have a copy that I have attached below:

[attachment=0]Draft_NQS.pdf[/attachment]

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ja9uar

Post by ja9uar » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:45 pm

thankz L.A

i have that copy as well

the thing that i also want to know is

1 what is the name of the regulatory body in your state?

when i google it shows the NCAC

but bec the next question after that first question is

2. List at least three (3) legislative requirements relevant to children’s services. How are these applied in your organisation?
3. List at least (3) three quality assurance areas. Outline how your organisation ensures compliance.

thats why im lost... if i know the answer in number 1 will be easy for me to answer the rest...

:? :? :? confuse.... brain drain after finishing 2 assignment

So not sure if it is the NQS thing

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Hello Raqui,

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. Now I’m hoping this doesn’t confuse you anymore but from the info I looked at, it states that the National Quality Framework will replace existing separate licensing and quality assurance processes (beginning of 2012). The new national body is called “Australian Child Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)”.

If you add this to question 1 for question 3 where it tells you to list 3 quality assurance areas, you can get it from the NQS. For question 2 have a look through the Children’s Service Regulation.

Does this make sense?

:geek:,
L.A

Kennethmi

Всем привет подскажите...

Post by Kennethmi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 am

Всем привет,#ребят# подскажите что подарить на Новый Год своей доченьке.Чтобы ей понравилось.Спасибо за Ващи советы