CHCIC501A - Complete A Training Session On Accreditation

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
parkk1

CHCIC501A - Complete A Training Session On Accreditation

Post by parkk1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello,

I am currently working on CHCIC501A (Manage children's services workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance) and was wondering if someone could help me with this task, I need to complete a 2 hour training session for a committee and educators who have not been involved in a accreditation process. I have decided to base it on the National Quality Frameworks and need assistants with what the role of the committee would be in the process?

As i have never worked at a service which has a committee im feeling a little lost!

Thanks in advance :D
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCIC501A - Complete A Training Session On Accreditation

Post by Lorina » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi Parkk1,

The National Quality Framework draft has been released which should provide you with the information you need for this assignment. The best thing to do is read through the information and break it down into different categories for a training session.

I'm providing you a link to the DEEWR website which gives you links you need to download the National Quality Framework draft. Remember that this a new process of accrediting an early childhood service. There are still a lot of questions being asked about what it means for your centre.

Link 1: http://www.deewr.gov.au/Earlychildhood/ ... gDocs.aspx

It's a great idea you picked the National Quality Framework for this particular assignment because after reading through the information I'm sure you will understand it a lot better.

I'm also providing you another link from the DEEWR website which provides you with an overview of the National Quality Framework. I'm sure this will give you an idea about the information you can use for your assignment.

Link 2: http://www.deewr.gov.au/earlychildhood/ ... /home.aspx

Have a great weekend :D !

:geek:,
L.A

MSP2011

Post by MSP2011 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Thank u
Still i dont know ,''Countinuing to develop a sound knowladge of best practice principles and emerging trends in service delivery?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:37 am

Hi,

Is this a question for the same assignment as above you are stuck on?

Well if you take a look at the Early Years Learning Framework this will probably give you an understanding of how to develop a sound knowledge of best principles and practices.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A