CHCECE025 - Embed sustainable practices in service operations

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Stephaniejane18

CHCECE025 - Embed sustainable practices in service operations

Post by Stephaniejane18 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi,

First time posting on this forum. I’m so close to finishing my diploma and I’ve hit a wall (end of the year, I’m ready for holidays :giggle: . Any question I read I blank out to what it’s asking me could I get some help or advice on this question.

List and briefly describe 5 different ways you can provide children with information and access to resources about the environment and the impact of human activities on environments.

I have so far:

1: discussing with children about the environment and the impact of human activities ie what happens if we don’t put our rubbish in the bin

2: learning spaces specifically designed to intentionally teach the children about their impacts on the environment. Ie, growing and preparing food, waste reduction and recycling.

Please help :sweating: