CHCECE019- facilitate compliance...

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
maddilil
Participator
Participator

CHCECE019- facilitate compliance...

Post by maddilil » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:15 pm

I have to resubmit my assessment and am now stuck on a question that I thought I answered correctly but apparently not.
The question is asking what are the requirements of the assessment and rating process?
My answer was about the QIP however they want me to include more. They wrote “and self reflection and what else? Add a brief description for each”

I’ve looked all through the acecqa website about assessment and rating and also the NQS but can’t seem to understand what I need to be writing. I’ve already including the assessment and rating process so that can’t be what they mean.
Please help me as my teachers are now on leave until late January.

Lorina

Re: CHCECE019- facilitate compliance...

Post by Lorina » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Could it be:

• the current Quality Improvement Plan for the service, and
• any rating assessment history of the service, including any records of previous rating assessments made under the National Law, and
• the service’s history of compliance

:geek:,
Lorina