CHCECE003 - Catering For Children's Clothing Prefrences

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Victoria85

CHCECE003 - Catering For Children's Clothing Prefrences

Post by Victoria85 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:11 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCECE003 Provide Care for Children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Explain how you would cater for children's clothing preferences to include prevailing weather conditions?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I'm unsure exactly what the question is asking for, I'm thinking I may be able to better understand it if the question was re-worded.

*Supervise the children to ensure they are dressed accordingly to the weather conditions at all times.
*Identify children who are not dressed appropriately for current weather conditions and issue spare clothes. Eg: ensure children are dressed in sun safe clothing such as a sun safe hat (legionnaire, bucket, or broad rimmed hat) and sun safe clothing (comfortable, light, loose fitting, breathable clothing that covers up as much of the skin as possible).
*Have spare clothes available for children in instances where they aren't dressed appropriately for the conditions and when there is an unexpected change in weather conditions.
*Respect the children's and families cultural preferences for dress

Description and Message:
Just can't get my head around the question itself but this is what I have come up with.
Doe it answer the question?
thank you :)
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Catering For Children's Clothing Prefrences

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:48 am

Yeah it sounds like you've answered the question well! :thumbup: I can't think of anything else to be added...

:geek:,
L.A