CHCCN511A - Level Of Participative Decision Making

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kmfj

CHCCN511A - Level Of Participative Decision Making

Post by kmfj » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 pm

If anyone could shed any light on especially question 5 but also 12 i would really appreciate it, thanks in advance :)
Q5
In relation to each of the following OHS issues identify the level of participative decision that should be applied -give a reason for your response. (high, medium, low participation.)
The first issue is:
changing OHS workplace procedures eg. infection control measures??

Q12
c. practitioners on the late shift are confronted by an intruder who was able to walk straight into the building.
i. who is responsible?

ii. Reason??
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCCN511A - Level Of Participative Decision Making

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi Kmfj,

Found this topic on the forum. It should help you with your first question: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... f=26&t=152

With your second question I think it is for whoever is responsible for providing the security around the place. If there are security measures being put into place then intruders shouldn’t be able to get into the premises.

:geek:,
L.A