What to Include In A Work Resource Folder

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Zoe ml Bannerman

What to Include In A Work Resource Folder

Post by Zoe ml Bannerman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm looking at starting a resource folder to take to job interviews, applying for jobs etc, was just looking for ideas on what I should put into it ...

Cheers Zoe
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited, topic moved from Supporting Childcare Workers forum

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: Resource folder

Post by LindyT » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:13 am

Hi Zoe

Cert III or Diploma Certificates, First Aid and anaphylaxis and asthma management Certificates, Working With Children Check (or Blue card depending on your states name for it) a copy of a Program you have written and a couple of examples of Obs/LS you have done. Well thats what I am including in mine anyway.

Zoe ml Bannerman

Post by Zoe ml Bannerman » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Thank u :)

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm

My pleasure.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Just to add to Lindy's resource folder... I also add photos of displays and experiences I have set up, weekly programs, program evaluations, photos of room displays, newsletter exerts I have written, family recommendation letters, references... That's all I can think of at the top of my head...

:geek:,
L.A