Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Raman123

Re: Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

Post by Raman123 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Manjinderpal singh all the best. Are you having online test, you lucky. Nail it. After could you please share your exp.

amithakker

Post by amithakker » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:21 am

Great read, lot of information

I want to apply for Provider Approval Number.
I have over read information, now so confused. Don't understand where to start from.

Can someone please help me with process?

Thank you

amithakker

Post by amithakker » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:54 am

Adeba wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 pm
Good afternoon all,

i just received my provider approval - granted! totally stoked, now onto the service approval - I applied in june 2019 sat for the assessment in feb 2020.

just wondering, is there anyone in a similar situation as I and looking to apply for the service approval or have experience applying for the service approval upon receiving the provider approval/

congratulations !

amithakker

Post by amithakker » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:57 am

unicofdc wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:58 am
Take your regulations and law books, you really need to be confident in recognising which law is being contravened in the scenario,
The department has created several different versions of the test so everyone in the room will have a different scenario and different multiple-choice questions. The test is created to make sure the right people are governing services.
you can mark your books in any way to help you during the exam, If you study well, you may find you will not need the books at all, I only used the books once, I memorised everything else and got 100 %, it is really not that hard.
There are some childcare consultants that do preparation sessions, it will help.

Can you please advise which Childcare consultants help with preparation?

WesternFDC

Post by WesternFDC » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:22 pm

Lorina wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:16 pm
Hey all - if you've been through provider approval a lot of people are asking for the questions - maybe we can get a list of questions going that can help out others going through the process - you can also contact me directly if you want to send the questions through to me...

:geek:,
Lorina
Hi Lorina,
I was hoping to connect with you to get your guidance please. How can we communicate further?
Thanks a million!

WesternFDC

Post by WesternFDC » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:29 pm

amithakker wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:57 am
unicofdc wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:58 am
Take your regulations and law books, you really need to be confident in recognising which law is being contravened in the scenario,
The department has created several different versions of the test so everyone in the room will have a different scenario and different multiple-choice questions. The test is created to make sure the right people are governing services.
you can mark your books in any way to help you during the exam, If you study well, you may find you will not need the books at all, I only used the books once, I memorised everything else and got 100 %, it is really not that hard.
There are some childcare consultants that do preparation sessions, it will help.
Where are you located? Thank heard Vic isn’t processing any approval requests currently. This is weird because other states seem to be progressing online and service approvals are being processed as well.

Can you please advise which Childcare consultants help with preparation?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:41 pm

WesternFDC wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:22 pm
Hi Lorina,
I was hoping to connect with you to get your guidance please. How can we communicate further?
Thanks a million!
Hi!

Send me a message through our Facebook page:

Aussie Childcare Network - Facebook

:geek:,
Lorina