struggling to answer assessment question

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Rowena Saunders

struggling to answer assessment question

Post by Rowena Saunders » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:22 am

What are the responsibilities of employees within codes of practices, service licensing and accreditation requirements, and registration to professional bodies and service agreements?

The more I try to find an answer the more its stressing me out? Is there a website that will give me a simple answer??

Lorina

Re: struggling to answer assessment question

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:08 pm

Is this what you are referring to:

Identifying and Responding To Children At Risk

If so, you could add each of the headings under Detailed Requirements. For example:

Identify children and young people at risk of abuse or neglect
Follow practices that help protect children and young people
eport signs of possible risk of harm etc.

:geek:,
Lorina

dabii9xx

Post by dabii9xx » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:02 pm

I understand your frustration. Your profession: Different professions have different codes of practice, licensing requirements, and professional obligations. Your employer: Each organization has its service agreements and policies that employees must follow. Your specific role: Responsibilities will vary depending on your position within the organization. fnaf

wilkinsonwilfrid

Post by wilkinsonwilfrid » Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:12 pm

Rowena Saunders wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:22 am
What are the responsibilities of employees within codes of practicesslope game, service licensing and accreditation requirements, and registration to professional bodies and service agreements?

The more I try to find an answer the more its stressing me out? Is there a website that will give me a simple answer??
I understand your frustration! Dealing with the many restrictions might be difficult. Unfortunately, no website can answer simply. However, you might break the jobs into smaller portions and research them separately. Contact trade associations or subject matter experts for guidance. Remember to move cautiously and ask for help as needed.

jenniferluke1001

Post by jenniferluke1001 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:10 pm

Employees just need to follow industry rules, stay licensed, and meet standards set by their company. Basically, do the job right and stay updated on requirements.