QUICK QUESTION :)

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
c_brown89

QUICK QUESTION :)

Post by c_brown89 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 pm

hi everyone one of questions are List (and number) a minimum of 10 key tasks (priorities) which must be done everyday im not sure where to find the info on this and what they mean do they mean every little thing if anyone has done this or has a link which might help me i would really appreciate it thanks

yolandegray

Re: QUICK QUESTION :)

Post by yolandegray » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:56 pm

positive instruction on - dont swing on the door, dont shout at me, stop fighting over the computor , dont blow bubbles with your milk, dont be rough with the books, dont wipe your hands on your clothes?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi Cassie:

by c_brown89 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 pm
List (and number) a minimum of 10 key tasks (priorities) which must be done everyday

I think you will be able to find this info on a job description. This should give you a rough idea on the tasks that you need to complete. Do you have access to one? If not, I'll try to find one for you. Next time, please include the module number and the assignment question in the topic heading. Also, can you please tell me the module number for this assignment.

Hi yolandegray:

by yolandegray » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 pm
positive instruction on - dont swing on the door, dont shout at me, stop fighting over the computor , dont blow bubbles with your milk, dont be rough with the books, dont wipe your hands on your clothes?

Just trying to figure out if this a response to the question given above or a question you are asking. If it is a new question could you please create a new topic in the forum.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

c_brown89

Post by c_brown89 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:37 pm

hi thanks for that i can find one on google im sure thanks again :)

yolandegray

Post by yolandegray » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:22 am

Hi Casey, my module number is CHCIC301D