Creating Nutritional Resources For Diverse Children

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Pariraj

Creating Nutritional Resources For Diverse Children

Post by Pariraj » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Provide care for children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Develop a story and create a resource( puppet, songs) that can be used to explain nutritional needs to diverse children. Special considerations for childrens with language problems.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I am really stuck that how can i make a song for nutritional needs of children and that too with children of language problems also.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Creating Nutritional Resources For Diverse Children

Post by Lorina » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:32 am

You just need to keep it really simple and use common fruits and veggies... Something like:

"carrots are grown in the ground ground, eat them up to play around"
"bananas are grown in the trees above, they're are long and yellow and what monkeys love"

:giggle: How funny! I just made that up, pretty lame but it's a start. Hehehehehe... You can a felt story board to go with each line. Just think of a nursery rhyme and use the same tune for a song based on fruits and veggies. Use rhyming words, it's a lot easier...

Let me know what you came up with,

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Pariraj

Re: Creating Nutritional Resources For Diverse Children

Post by Pariraj » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Thanks very much ... That helped me to work out some nursery rhyme.

You just need to keep it really simple and use common fruits and veggies... Something like:

"carrots are grown in the ground ground, eat them up to play around"
"bananas are grown in the trees above, they're are long and yellow and what monkeys love"

:giggle: How funny! I just made that up, pretty lame but it's a start. Hehehehehe... You can a felt story board to go with each line. Just think of a nursery rhyme and use the same tune for a song based on fruits and veggies. Use rhyming words, it's a lot easier...

Let me know what you came up with,

Hope this helps,

L.A

[/color][/quote]

Pariraj

Re: Provide care for children

Post by Pariraj » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Hey I need more help in this, IT was hard to make whole song for me, but still i tried. But I could not solve the problem of diverse children .

Lorina

Re: Provide care for children

Post by Lorina » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:22 pm

The song you made is for diverse children... So, I don't understand your question...

Can you post your song so I can have a read of it to see if it's appropriate...

L.A