Jobs that support Bacholer studies

General discussions on topics related to Bachelor of Early Childhood studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood. Please refer to Bachelor Degree Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
13nata

Jobs that support Bacholer studies

Post by 13nata » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Does anyone know any centres that support furthering your studies ? I'm Diploma qualified and would like to start my Bacholer next year but I also need part time work ??? Help !

Lorina

Re: Jobs that support Bacholer studies

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Since you are Diploma qualified you will be able to get a job position within a centre. For most part centres, appreciate their employees studying and developing their skills further and will try to accommodate you and support you through your study needs....

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: Jobs that support Bacholer studies

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 pm

If you are looking for a centre that may pay or offer a traineeship for your Bachelor course I don't think this is possible. You would enrol and do your course, let your centre know that you are studying and they may be able to offer part time hours for you. However this really depends on the needs of the centre... You could also do casual work or work in an OOSH service which Is part time...

:geek:,
Lorina