We have updated Appsessment to version 1.12.
There has been a lot of new features and updates included in this release:
1. 4 New Default Templates: Quality Improvement Plan, Incident Report, Your Child's Day and Monthly Newsletter
2. Remember Me functionality for easy Logins
3. Dropdown and Checkbox fields in Templates
4. New Template Icons
5. PDF Download directly from Notifications
6. Download PDF from Documentation List page
7. Save As Copy in Documentation Forms
8. Export large Reports to PDF
9. Security update on Images
10. Several other minor changes
The above are just the highlights of some of the features we have added in this release. Most features in this release have been requested by our users. For a full list of all our features, please read:
That's all for now and we are eagerly looking forward to the next big release, that is "Video Uploads"! Stay tuned for more new amazing features coming up in Appsessment.
If you are yet to try Appsessment, get started today. You have to try Appsessment, the Documentation App created by Aussie Childcare Network. You can manage all your children documentation from this App, create custom templates as per your needs, parents will have their own timeline to view updates on their children, request parent inputs, send parent reminders, generate reports and do a lot more! Our features are so unique and we release so many new features in a record time. You have 14 days money back guarantee period so you can try Appsessment. There are tons of features that will make your documentation process a lot easier and more streamlined. Try it today and you will love it.
Click the link to visit: Appsessment