On Thursday 21st July, Dr Mary Hall will be presenting a free webinar on Key Fundamentals Of Supervision: Practical Strategies For Keeping Children Safe.
Careful and adequate supervision is vital to provide an atmosphere where a child is safe. Supervision can help create a more supportive, caring, and positive environment. Supervision can minimise the potential risk factors to ensure a safe environment for children within the early childhood service.
The webinar will focus on:
- Key strategies for ensuring a safe physical environment
- Techniques for developing risk management strategies for excursions and transporting children
- Managing and communicating child: educator ratios
- Managing and documenting children’s medical conditions
- Situations in both the indoor and outdoor environments that pose a greater risk
- Tips for demonstrating ‘hyper-focus when responsible for supervising large groups of children
Date: 21st July 2022
Time: 12pm - 12:40pm AEST
Please note that a replay link will be active 24 hours after the event for all registrants.
To register, please click: Key Fundamentals For Supervision Webinar
Note: This webinar is being conducted by EPEC Education.