The full program for the 2022 September Roadshow is now available. The NSW Department Of Education has put together 16 free webinars throughout September, for all Educators to engage with the department on best practice and regulatory requirements, and to hear about updates on program and policy initiatives.
Free Webinars Include:
- The Early Years Commitment: Where are we now and where to next
- Asthma management in education and care services
- Sleeping Safe in ECE services
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten - the road ahead
- The safe transportation of children in ECEC Services
- Gathering HLSN Funding application evidence
- Critical reflection: What is critical reflection?
- Enhancing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander early childhood outcomes
- Taking a planned and supported approach to risky play
- Start Strong Funding: What does the redesign mean for my service
- Documenting the program: making children's learning visible
- A journey through an investigation: a service and family experience
- Brighter Beginnings: Health and development checks in ECE
- Transition to school: the Digital Statement
- Support for the early childhood education workforce
- All about allergens - managing food allergies in ECEC Services
These webinars will available for free throughout September.
Please register here for any of the above webinars: Roadshows - September 2022