school age care

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ksengar
Participator
Participator

school age care

Post by ksengar » Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Read through the following scenario and describe the actions an educator should take to effectively manage the situation. Note, Lilly’s mother is telling her story directly to an educator.

Scenario: Lilly

“Our family lives with constant stress. Lilly is now five but she still behaves like a typical two-year-old. She is prone to tantrums if she doesn’t get her own way. She screams a lot and when she is angry she throws things – food, toys, plates, whatever is at hand.

My other children are very tolerant and protective of Lilly, but I know that sometimes they would just like to have a day without Lilly screaming and throwing tantrums. I constantly feel guilty that I don’t spend enough quality time with my other children and my partner. We lurch through each day, going from one mini-crisis to the next. I’m ashamed to say it, but there are times when I wish that Lilly had never been born ...”

Saila

Re: school age care

Post by Saila » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:02 pm

Can I please have the answer of above question?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:58 am

The following may help:

Behaviour Management In Childcare

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:00 am

This will also help:

Behaviour Management Plans