Assignment question.

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Maddy123

Assignment question.

Post by Maddy123 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:51 pm

List 5 differences between "Foundations For Success" and "Belonging, Being and Becoming"

This is what I've answered so far but I can't find anymore.

• Belonging, Being and Becoming puts children’s learning at the core, in comparison Foundations for Success is focused on children’s holistic development.
• Belonging, Being and Becoming is an E.Y.L.F Framework and Foundations for success works alongside E.Y.L.F.

daveoscar

Re: Assignment question.

Post by daveoscar » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 pm

thank you for this useful topic

roxanne83

Post by roxanne83 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:40 pm

Hello!

I would like to ask how I can access the sparling stars childcare centre site. I was looking at their emergency plan.Thank You!

PriyaCT3

Post by PriyaCT3 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 pm

Reflect on your conversation that was initiated by a child. If the child approached you but you were unable to converse with the child at that moment, how would you have dealt with the situation to acknowledge their need for your attention and demonstrate care and respect? Locate and summarise which Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) Outcome discusses children’s communication and how educators can promote this learning in the children.

Can any one help me with this please

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:44 pm

PriyaCT3 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 pm
Reflect on your conversation that was initiated by a child. If the child approached you but you were unable to converse with the child at that moment, how would you have dealt with the situation to acknowledge their need for your attention and demonstrate care and respect? Locate and summarise which Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) Outcome discusses children’s communication and how educators can promote this learning in the children.

Can any one help me with this please

Here is a copy of the EYLF Outcomes:

EYLF Outcomes

Choose which outcome, you feel addresses the issue above...

:geek:,
Lorina