CHCECE020- Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Eshaw

CHCECE020- Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour

Post by Eshaw » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi I just need some help in where to find some information. I have looked everywhere but im clearly missing something.
The assignment is, Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour. The questions before this one where containing of me observing and documenting a focus child and doing a consulation record.

My question is:
Describe specific resources and/or external organisations that you may need to access in order to successfully implement the plan. Explain the relevance of each resource.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Eshaw

Re: CHCECE020- Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour

Post by Eshaw » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:02 pm

is this just the resources i would use, eg, sensory items to help the aid the child in self calming as well as emotion/feeling sight cards to help the child learn all the emotions that we feel and ways/ activities we can do to help as deal with and calm us down.?
Also would the external organisations be Early Childhood Intervention?