Work legally and ethically

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jazzybeyey

Work legally and ethically

Post by jazzybeyey » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:22 am

Hello all, im a bit stuck on question 9 and 13 of the final assessment part A
Q9) List at least 2 human rights policies, frameworks or approaches used in the workplace in the children’s services industry
Q13) Provide an example and explain how a practitioner and client boundary may be breached.

I have searched my books and looked online but cannot seem to find anything on it.

Le23

Re: Work legally and ethically

Post by Le23 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Have you got your answer? Can you please help me as well. Im stucked with these questions as well. my email is elizabethle.aurea@gmail.com
please do share your thoughts with me. Thank you so much

alkasharma
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by alkasharma » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:26 pm

What legal, ethical and/or policy frameworks (international, national state/territory or local) outline your responsibilities to the topic?
List an example of a compliant practice you will look for when managing a service to abide by this responsibility
Discrimination

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:56 pm

alkasharma wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:26 pm
What legal, ethical and/or policy frameworks (international, national state/territory or local) outline your responsibilities to the topic?
List an example of a compliant practice you will look for when managing a service to abide by this responsibility
Discrimination
The following may help:

ECA Code Of Ethics

:geek:,
Lorina