diploma of childrens services

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
melly

diploma of childrens services

Post by melly » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR515A - Develop and implement a program to support sustainable practice
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
1 Detail the historical perspeective of sustainability, including key global events, climate change, ozone layer, greenhouse effect

2 Discuss the barriers that exist in the childcare context to implementing sustainable practice, the ethical dilemmas faced when considering waste disposal and water concervation, how we develop childrens understanding of intergenerational link between plants, animals and humans.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
question 1 i have tried re searching on line and asking my fellow workers but what they tell me i can not understand or make sence of how they discribe it.

question 2 i have re searched in my book 'greening services: practical sustainability by Rachael Kinsella' imm just looking for some different opintions on the question to make sure im correct

Description and Message:
hi every one

im currently working on assignemt 1 and im stuck on the last 2 questoins and im just looking for some ideas or refferiences i could use

1 Detail the historical perspeective of sustainability, including key global events, climate change, ozone layer, greenhouse effect

2 Discuss the barriers that exist in the childcare context to implementing sustainable practice, the ethical dilemmas faced when considering waste disposal and water concervation, how we develop childrens understanding of intergenerational link between plants, animals and humans.

Thanks Melissa

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: diploma of childrens services

Post by fchaudari76 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:00 pm

1 I think would just be giving a bit of background about sustainability and climate change etc and writing down any events relating to these things.

2 think about the problems you think you would face implementing sustainable practice.... so lets say water conservation....what may be hard about implementing that in your room? how would you explain to a classroom of children the link between plants, animals and humans?

Sorry I just cannot put more down without giving you the answers and I would like you to think about this.
Sustainable practices is something that is becoming more and more a part of childcare than we realise and it is so important.

You just need to think about this question a bit.

averjit77

Post by averjit77 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:04 pm

training plan for ohs induction
ohs obligations of employer and employee
list of documents including policies,procedures,and instructions for carrying out duties in a safe manner.
workplace requirements in relation to dress standards.
workplace requirements in relation to ppe
safe use of electrical equipments.
injury management
child protection protocols
managing workplace stress
plz help me in answe these thanQ

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Start New post