CHCORG506C - Team Work Under New Mangement

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
shazia rizwan

CHCORG506C - Team Work Under New Mangement

Post by shazia rizwan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Can some one explain to me what strategies i can use to make sure my team work effectively under new manegment and how can i build relationship between staff and new management as a team leader.
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: CHCORG506C - Team Work Under New Mangement

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Shazia - try and answer the question to the best of your understanding. Put yourself in this scenario ... imagine you are working somewhere with new management, what things would you do to make sure the team worked effectively? How would you like relationships to be built and how would u go about this?

Its not a hard question you just need to think about it

shazia rizwan

Post by shazia rizwan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 pm

thanks. put myself in the situation was a good idea .I am just too confuesed and stress out.i have to finish a book every week because i donot have much time left. thanks for helping me it was a great healp

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Just before answering the questions break the questions in to parts and answer them part by part. Try and understand what the question is asking of you.
If you do this it will be less stressful.
Wherever u can put yourself in the situation as this will help you imagine what u would do and help u answer it better

shazia rizwan

Re: cCHCORG506C - Team Work Under New Mangement

Post by shazia rizwan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:42 pm

how roles and responsibilities of a meeting participents can be negoteated? can someone please help me to understandthis question?

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm

what is the question exactly as in your assignment, what u have written above is not making sense to me

shazia rizwan

Post by shazia rizwan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 pm

assessment activity 3 part A q2 is Suggest how the roles and responsibilities of meeting participants can be negotiated?
I am also trying to make sense of this question. please let me know if you can

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi Shazia,

I really not sure about this question... meeting participants? Is this referring to staff at a centre or those attending a meeting?

I think this question is asking how you would delegate and work out who gets what responsibilities and roles ... So maybe you could think about different ways of working out who does what and who is responsible for what. Think about maybe creating a roster, verbal agreements, certain arrangements that can be done...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

shazia rizwan

Post by shazia rizwan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:12 pm

thanks LA. It realy is a confusing question. I am sure it is not the roles and responsibilities for a meating,but the over all staff's responsibilities and role in a centre which can be negotiate by discussions . and for discussions we conduct a meeting.
thanks
shazia