CHCECE026

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kittyfruity1

CHCECE026

Post by kittyfruity1 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:10 pm

Hi Lorina I need your help to complete my answer.

List 3 characteristics of partnerships that contribute to positive relationships with parents. Then briefly explain how these, encourage families to be actively involved in the service, through sharing their culture and contributing to the operation of the service.

My response for list 3 characteristics of partnerships that contribute to positive relationships with parents is :
Mutual respect
Working towards shared goal
Mutual cooperation

But not Shure what to write for:
Then briefly explain how these, encourage families to be actively involved in the service, through sharing their culture and contributing to the operation of the service.

please guide me. Thanks

Lorina

Re: CHCECE026

Post by Lorina » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:55 pm

Ok so when you have mutual respect it will more likely get the parents to participate in service activities such as parent meetings, morning teas, suggestions forms etc.

Working towards a shared goal enables you to collaborate with the parents in order for the child to achieve the goal you both agree upon. Parents will follow your advice at home as well and when you share information between the service and home and work together the child will more likely achieve the goal.

Mutual cooperation ensures parents will cooperate with the room educators and provide the necessary information/ requirements get involved to progress their child's learning and development.

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

kittyfruity1

Post by kittyfruity1 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:51 am

Thanks Lorina for explaining it. Its a great help.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:24 am

You're welcome!

:geek:,
Lorina