Classroom Study Or Cert 3 Traineeship?

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Ruchi

Classroom Study Or Cert 3 Traineeship?

Post by Ruchi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi, I just joined this forum today.i have one important question. I got a traineeship position in chilcarecentre. But I am thinking which one is the best option is class room study or traineeship. I am so confused. Which one is the best. Can anybody help me please? How exactly the traineeship will works?
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Please ASAP

Post by Lorina » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:29 am

Hi Ruchi,

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

I wrote an article on Starting A Traineeship In Childcare. It provides details about what a traineehsip is, benefits of doing a traineeship, getting started etc.

This should give you an idea to help make up your mind.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: Classroom Study Or Cert 3 Traineeship?

Post by fchaudari76 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:47 pm

It is a personal thing I feel, on the job training is great as it means you have more experience when you finish your qualification however it means juggling work and study where class room study means you will be focusing on your study more.
If you can study on your own with minimal support then traineeships are great but if you need to attend classes and have a teacher on hand to teach and help you most of the way then a traineeship may be too hard for you.