Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
veenus45
Participator
Participator

Re: Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

Post by veenus45 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:38 am

hope everyone is doing well in pandemic, i have seen few of the providers are from Victoria and they are new in the industry. how new providers are going with the CCS process. I have submitted my application sat for assessment but due to pandemic and ongoing lock downs department has suspended the phone lines, they are not responding on emails even. is anyone in the same condition. drop a message . What approach other providers are having in regards to current situation.

Lilliput

Post by Lilliput » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:52 am

Hi dear,

Please feel free to contact me 0433546417 cheers

Lilliput

Post by Lilliput » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:56 am

Sonya Singh wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:23 pm
Lilliput wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:45 pm
Sonya Singh wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:33 pm
Hi all,
Can someone plz share how tricky the questions are? In what depth the answer needed to explain...is it a lengthy test?
Resources that help to prepare for test.
Thanks.
Hi there, when is your test?

Have a look at The guide to the National quality framework

https://www.acecqa.gov.au/sites/default ... -NQF_0.pdf
Hi there,
I haven’t applied for the test/ process yet. I really want to make sure first that I m prepared to sit the test.
Can you please help how tricky the questions are and in what extent the answer need to be explain.
Is the Guide to NQF is sufficient to pass the test?

Pls help.
Thanks
Hi dear,

Please feel free to contact me 0433546417 cheers

Lilliput

Post by Lilliput » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:02 am

egupdin wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:58 pm
I received my provider approval in Victoria and already applied for Service approval.
Does anyone aware if we can apply fo CCS approval before getting service approval?
as it will save a lot of time.
I am asking this question as I read few posts which confirms that CCS approval
may take few months to few years.
I am not sure if it is allowed or not but if anyone is in process to submit Service approval or CCS approval
they can contact me and we can discuss the process further to work as a team.

How r u going with your Service Approval? Also happy to chat about CCS approval, please feel free to message me 0433546417 cheers

Rosi

Post by Rosi » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:13 pm

Hello Everyone
I am in Victoria, just wondering if anyone has recently done the assessment and the interview for Provider Approval.
I need to know what kind of preparation I need to do for it, that is done I just look at laws/regulations, operational guidance (can someone share the link for this please).

looking forward to the responses and Thank you in advance.

FDC2021

Post by FDC2021 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:47 am

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has had significant delay in receiving CCS approval, particularly in QLD?

Does anyone know what the delay is and what the average wait time is at the moment?

Thanks!

FDC2021

Post by FDC2021 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:58 am

Butterflyblue wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:24 pm
CCS approval

Start here, the contact information is towards the bottom.
Don't be afraid to call and or email and ask whatever questions you have from the national or state department/ authorities

https://www.education.gov.au/applying-c ... s-approval
Butterfly blue...do you happen to have the phone number still? All phone lines for CCS approvals have been taken off since the end of last year.

Lilliput

Post by Lilliput » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:46 am

Sonya Singh wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:23 pm
Lilliput wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:45 pm
Sonya Singh wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:33 pm
Hi all,
Can someone plz share how tricky the questions are? In what depth the answer needed to explain...is it a lengthy test?
Resources that help to prepare for test.
Thanks.
Hi there, when is your test?

Have a look at The guide to the National quality framework

https://www.acecqa.gov.au/sites/default ... -NQF_0.pdf
Hi there,
I haven’t applied for the test/ process yet. I really want to make sure first that I m prepared to sit the test.
Can you please help how tricky the questions are and in what extent the answer need to be explain.
Is the Guide to NQF is sufficient to pass the test?

Pls help.
Thanks

Best to submit an application as the waiting time to get a test date is long enough for your to study and get prepared for the test. Test is doable with some hard work! I can give some guidance and support with studying for the test. 0433546417

Saima07866

Post by Saima07866 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:43 am

I recently got my results for provider approval and unfortunately I could'nt qualify as I got so nervous and couldn't manage my time to address the scenarios. I got lost in the law and regulations book. Anyone experienced that? I want to know if we can go for a second trial and does the previous assessment results effect the new application?

Please help
Thanks

Rozy

Post by Rozy » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need some help as I am going to sit for the service provider test for childcare next week. What I have to study for that and is there any sample paper that can use for the reference.
Any kind of help will be much appreciated.

Thnaks

LJB

Post by LJB » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:36 pm

Hi, I am currently applying for my provider approval at the moment. Can anyone tell me if ALL owners of the childcare centre will need provider approval? My hubby and I will both be down as owners and both be on any business loans we may need to take out but does this also mean he will need provider approval? He will not have anything to do with the running of the centre and will simply be an owner on paper. I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated...Thank you

Chevy01

Post by Chevy01 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:04 pm

veenus45 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:38 am
hope everyone is doing well in pandemic, i have seen few of the providers are from Victoria and they are new in the industry. how new providers are going with the CCS process. I have submitted my application sat for assessment but due to pandemic and ongoing lock downs department has suspended the phone lines, they are not responding on emails even. is anyone in the same condition. drop a message . What approach other providers are having in regards to current situation.
Hi Veenus45

How are you getting on with your CCS approval? Did you have to wait a long time to get assessed?

dan000

Post by dan000 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:07 pm

LJB wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:36 pm
Hi, I am currently applying for my provider approval at the moment. Can anyone tell me if ALL owners of the childcare centre will need provider approval? My hubby and I will both be down as owners and both be on any business loans we may need to take out but does this also mean he will need provider approval? He will not have anything to do with the running of the centre and will simply be an owner on paper. I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated...Thank you
Hi LJB,

We are currently going through the approval process.

Take a look at the National Law Section 12(2)(a) -
"each person who will be a person with management or control of an education and care service to be operated by the applicant is a fit and proper person to be involved in the provision of an education and care service"

In the Guide to the NQF, page 20, is mentions the following:
"However, not all officers of a body corporate approved provider entity are automatically considered to be persons with management or control.
A director or executive member of the approved provider entity can expressly indicate in writing that they will not have management or control of the service.
To assess the fitness and propriety of a non-individual applicant for provider approval, regulatory authorities should assess all constituent individual personnel of the applicant entity for fitness and propriety, regardless of whether the person is determined by the approved provider to be a person with management or control."

Other than that, I would contact the approvals team with this information about your husband's involvement (or lack thereof) and hopefully they can provide specifics on what to put in writing.

jimmyjim

Post by jimmyjim » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:24 am

HI ,
Could anyone help to find the questions or any relevant material to prepare for your providers approval.
We are from Victoria

Thanks in advance

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:58 pm

jimmyjim wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:24 am
HI ,
Could anyone help to find the questions or any relevant material to prepare for your providers approval.
We are from Victoria

Thanks in advance

Hi!

This is a very difficult task! We have been trying to search for materials or relevant questions/scenarios that may be asked during assessment and unfortunately haven't been able to find anything specific. Everyone is extremely tight lipped about this. All I can say is that ensure you are familiar with the regulations, the NQF etc.

This is the best I could find:

Information and Assessment session

All individuals nominated as a person with management or control are required to attend an information and assessment session.

The Regulatory Authority will invite an applicant to attend an information and assessment session when the application for provider approval meets the minimum requirements of the National Law and National Regulations. The assessment sessions are designed to evaluate a person’s fitness and propriety to manage or control an education and care service.

Each applicant is required to provide a written response that demonstrates their understanding of the National Law, National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. More detailed information is provided to the applicant when they are invited to attend the session.

You will most probably know more before you attend the session...

:geek:,
Lorina

jimmyjim

Post by jimmyjim » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:07 pm

Thanks Lorina for your response.

But is there anything which we can read to understand the laws and regulations.

Thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:32 pm

jimmyjim wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:07 pm
Thanks Lorina for your response.

But is there anything which we can read to understand the laws and regulations.

Thanks

Yes definitely...

National Laws
National Regulations

Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:34 pm

This may also help:

Guide To The NQF

Lorina

Sonya Singh

Post by Sonya Singh » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:45 pm

Rozy wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:38 pm
Hi Everyone,

I need some help as I am going to sit for the service provider test for childcare next week. What I have to study for that and is there any sample paper that can use for the reference.
Any kind of help will be much appreciated.

Thnaks

Hi,
How was your test? Can you share your experience with us?
Thanks

Muchi me

Post by Muchi me » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:41 pm

Hi can anyone help me with my assessment please. I'm struggling on this part.

1. Undertake an analysis of the environmental sustainability of the service, considering factors such as nature, waste, energy and toxins and provide a sustainability management plan.
- Is there any specific template for sustainability management plan?. What do I need to include in the plan?

2. Identify and outline indicators and circumstances that could relate to risk of harm in children or young people.
Identify appropriate responses to risk of harm for educator working in an early childhood education service. Describe the duty of care responsibilities of an educator.

Thank you!