work plan activities CHCECEO56

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
aashrutikc

work plan activities CHCECEO56

Post by aashrutikc » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:19 pm

Hi all,
I am having confusion on the question below . Do i have to plan activities which includes organisational procedures, approved learning framework ? I am also unsure about what a work plan is?

You need to demonstrate your ability to plan and undertake work activities in accordance with organisational procedures, guidelines for work practices and according to the responsibilities of your role.

Identify five work activities that you would undertake in your role within a children’s education and care service.

Locate and access information related to these activities from at least three different sources. This information may include, but is not limited to:

Organisational procedures.
Industry standards or guidelines.
Legislation or regulations.
Approved learning frameworks.
Verbal or written communication from manager/co-workers.

Identify each source of information and outline how it relates to each work activity.

Write a plan for each of the five work activities, including any relevant information, such as:

The steps required to complete the activity.
Resources required to undertake the activity.
Timing requirements of the activity.
Documentation requirements as evidence that the activity has been completed.