participate in workplace helath and safety

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ENKATIE
Participator
Participator

participate in workplace helath and safety

Post by ENKATIE » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:00 pm

HI LORINA,
I tried my best i am stuck with this question how to solove it please help
Read a safety instruction from your workplace and communicate the information to another learner The instructions may cover:
• Safety signs
• Dangerous goods classifications
• Safety instructions

ENKATIE
Participator
Participator

Re: participate in workplace helath and safety

Post by ENKATIE » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:57 pm

thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:53 pm

You're welcome!

:geek:,
Lorina

infokarastone

Post by infokarastone » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:51 pm

Hello, I am so glad to find this very supportive site. I have been out of school for more than 10 years. I am doing my best to get back on my feet again with 3 kids.
I hope you can help me, my assessment with 21 questions came back with 3 questions that need to be fixed. So far I'm stuck with one now
"List 3 child safety policies from your school or department and briefly explain the purpose of each in your own words".
My previous answer:
Preventing abuse -Ensure children's safety by training children, staff and volunteers how to identify and report cases of abuse.
Recruitment - Requires and maintain consistent recruitment, screening and selection process. May use references and Working with Children Check.
Reporting and response to suspected child abuse and neglect - All staffs and volunteers ensure an immediate actions if there is an incident, disclosure or suspicion of child abuse.

However, teacher said provide the names and links to 3 different policies?

Thank you in advance <3

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:33 pm

infokarastone wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:51 pm
Hello, I am so glad to find this very supportive site. I have been out of school for more than 10 years. I am doing my best to get back on my feet again with 3 kids.
I hope you can help me, my assessment with 21 questions came back with 3 questions that need to be fixed. So far I'm stuck with one now
"List 3 child safety policies from your school or department and briefly explain the purpose of each in your own words".
My previous answer:
Preventing abuse -Ensure children's safety by training children, staff and volunteers how to identify and report cases of abuse.
Recruitment - Requires and maintain consistent recruitment, screening and selection process. May use references and Working with Children Check.
Reporting and response to suspected child abuse and neglect - All staffs and volunteers ensure an immediate actions if there is an incident, disclosure or suspicion of child abuse.

However, teacher said provide the names and links to 3 different policies?

Thank you in advance <3

Hi!

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

See if the following helps:

Preparing A Child Safety Policy

Child Safe Policies 2

:geek:,
Lorina