For each of the following principles from the Early Learning Years Framework (EYLF)

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jay2522

For each of the following principles from the Early Learning Years Framework (EYLF)

Post by Jay2522 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:04 am

For each of the following principles from the Early Learning Years Framework (EYLF):
a) Research and explain how it is reflected in your early childhood education and care service. (25-50 words per principle)
b) Discuss findings with your workplace supervisor or another member of staff and identify one follow-up strategy for each principle to further support the application of the framework principles. (25-50 words per principle)
Principle
1. Secure, respectful, reciprocal relationships
2. Partnerships with families
3. High expectations and equity
4. Respect for diversity
5. Ongoing learning and reflective practice

a) How it is reflected in your service
b) Collaboration future strategies

can you me some examples please. I really don't how to write for reflected and collaboration
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jay2522

Re: For each of the following principles from the Early Learning Years Framework (EYLF)

Post by Jay2522 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:11 pm

Thank you but I still don't how to write reflect of principles and write collaboration future strategies in service. Please can you help?

Lorina

Re: For each of the following principles from the Early Learning Years Framework (EYLF)

Post by Lorina » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:39 pm

Ok reading through your assessment this needs to be completed during the work placement. Once you understand the Principles in your work placement you need to find out if the childcare centre is implementing principles and if not, what you can do to ensure they are.

:geek:,
Lorina

Jay2522

Post by Jay2522 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:52 pm

Yes I did complete during the work placement but I failed it so I need to resubmit this question. Anyway thank you for reply

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:11 pm

Reflection means what happens after you implemented your idea - did it work or didn't it work - what would you change? How did it work? Etc.

Lorina

Jay2522

Post by Jay2522 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:58 am

Thank you for explaining. That helps me more understand

milariorganics

Post by milariorganics » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:22 pm

I also just read this article, This is really good, you need to follow this one
https://aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au/a ... nding-eylf

Jay2522

Post by Jay2522 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:55 am

Evaluate the effectiveness of the simulated evacuation rehearsal or policy using the service evaluation procedure. Did the evacuation run smoothly and did everyone know what their role was? Were the children supported, kept safe and secure at all times? Were all children, staff and visitors accounted for, how?

Answer is The evacuation ran smoothly and educator and staff members know what their role was because they were oriented and aware of the procedures and policies. On the other hand, the children were supported, kept safe, and secure at all times because, they are the first priority who needed help. Moreover, all children, staff, and visitors were accounted for by providing for their needs and securing their safety.

i am on the right track?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue May 24, 2022 12:33 pm

Yes, you're on the right track... you can also include that the emergency kit was collected, rolls and phone was collected, and children were asked to hold onto a rope and were guided safely to the evacuation area... once children and staff were at the evacuation point roll was called to ensure all children were presented...

Lorina