CONFIDENTIALITY

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
helana4
Participator
Participator

CONFIDENTIALITY

Post by helana4 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi all.

This is the question I am having issues with. I have written a couple of answers that I think are correct. Please let me know if I am on the right track.

Cheers! :)

Are there situations where you feel you need to tell someone information that you have been told? Give 2 examples.

1. If a carer suspected a child was being abused, the Director and Child Protection would be notified.
2. If a child had a medical condition (eg: diabetes), all staff members that are in the same room as the child would have to be told and made aware of their action plan in case of a medical emergency.

Is these examples correct? Or are there any more common every day situations that I have forgotten?

Thanks again!

Lorina

Re: CONFIDENTIALITY

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi Helana,

The two situations you have given are good and staff will have to be notified in both of these cases, like you said! :thumbup:

Cheers :geek:,
L.A