CHCCS400A Agreements between center and Parents at enrolment... Im so so stuck

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

CHCCS400A Agreements between center and Parents at enrolment... Im so so stuck

Post by Steffelz » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey guys, Im in need of some help...again... My tutor seems to have momentarily disappeared. the Question is
What agreements are made between the service and the parents when the children are enrolled
Im totally stumped. My guess is that its part of the enrolment policy but thats a guess Ive pulled out of the air.
If anyone could tell me what these agreements are or where to find them Id be really really greatful

Lorina

Re: CHCCS400A Agreements between center and Parents at enrolment... Im so so stuck

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi Steffelz,

Just read your question... I'm at work at the moment so won't be able to post up my response until either tonight or tomorrow (since I'm off)... Hope that this is ok...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CHCCS400A Agreements between center and Parents at enrolment... Im so so stuck

Post by Steffelz » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:17 pm

all good, anytime is sweet

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi Steffelz,

Some of the agreements that are made (and usually are signed by the parent in the enrollment form) are:

1) Dietary Requirements-the centre agrees to give child the correct dietary requirements.

2) Photos/Videos etc - consent for centre to take photos/videos of child to use for observations, website etc.

3) Authorized Collection - agreement is made about who is authorized to collect the child.

4) Medical Emergency - in case of emergency, if the centre is able to provide further medical aid.

Hopefully this should give you an idea on what the question is talking about...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Steffelz » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Thanks so much L.A. thats what I thought too, but I cant get hold of my tutors to ask them.