401-Identify and Respond to Children at Harm

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
louise92

401-Identify and Respond to Children at Harm

Post by louise92 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:17 pm

I am nearly finished this assignment but am stuck on two questions.
There are two case studies of children who are possibly at risk of harm after preparing a report the questions asked are.

3. Describe the actions/work practices you would take as a follow up from the report stage. In your response, discuss record keeping, parent queries regarding the notification and the needs of the child as they continuing attending the service.
4. In relation to Children and Families, what are your ethical responsibilities in this situation? (Access the Code of Ethics to support your answer).

Any help or suggestion would be great as to how to answer these questions.

Thanks

Lorina

Re: 401-Identify and Respond to Children at Harm

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey Louise,

I'm just going to provide you with a couple of links from this forums itself, regarding your question. Although the questions asked previously aren't exactly the same as yours but the information should help you out with this assignment! Also, if you search "Code Of Ethics" in this site itself, you should be able to find a copy to download (I'm pretty sure I've added one in a topic)...

Link 1) http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... f=26&t=251

Link 2) http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... f=35&t=487

Hope this helps!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A