Each microlearning module includes video-based bite-sized learning content, which allows learners to apply their knowledge to specific practical objectives. They can be used as PD, in inductions or as refresher training.
Aspire has released a series of 12 modules to support training in early childhood education and care. Topics include:
- Caring for babies
- Communicating with families
- Culturally sensitive practice
- Environmentally friendly play spaces
- Intentional teaching
- Learning through play
- Managing behaviour
- Nappy changing
- Positive mealtime environments
- Safe sleeping
• video demonstration and explanation of key concepts in a work environment
• branching videos of different scenarios so that learners can apply their knowledge and receive immediate feedback
• advice from experienced practitioners in relation to frequently asked questions
• a training guide to support trainers to implement the microlearning module.
Aspire’s microlearning modules have been developed using experienced children’s services educators and filmed in childcare centres.
For more information visit www.aspirelr.com.au or call
(03) 9820 1300 to arrange for a free demonstration.