Children can practice their cutting skills by making this hedgehog.
- Paper plate
- Black marker
What to do:
- Fold the paper plate in half and glue together.
- On the right corner of the folded part cut a shape to form the face.
- Draw lines at the top of the paper plate to create spines.
- Ask children to use scissors to cut strips (halfway down from the top of the paper plate) to make the spines.
Hints and Tips:
- Use coloured paper
- Decorate the hedgehog body with collage, paint etc.
"Hedgehog Paper Plate Craft", Paging Fun Mom!