Children can develop their fine motor skills, explore colour micing and experiment with new media.
- A piece of cardboard
- Cotton Buds (Q tips)
What to do:
- Covering a piece of cardboard in foil and tape it in place on the back.
- Dip the cotton bud into the paint and create patterns onto the foil.
- Let it dry.
Hints and Tips:
- Introduce Van Gogh "Starry Night" painting as inspiration. Use different shades of blue to re-create the swirly effect.
- Paint may flake off foil once it has dried. To avoid this add a drop of washing up liquid to the paint.
- Take a photo of the completed design.
Messy Little Monsters