A great medium for children to paint with that dries puffy and raised.
- Shaving Cream
- White school glue
- Peppermint extract
- Glitter (optional)
What to do:
- Put the glue into the refrigerator (can be left overnight).
- Leave glue out of the refrigerator for 10 minutes before using.
- Mix equal amounts of chilled glue and shaving cream in a bowl.
- Sprinkle glitter (optional).
- Add peppermint extract (optional).
- Add to bowls and use a paintbrush to paint with.
- Dry paintings overnight.
Hints and Tips:
- Can also be used for a sensory experience
Shivery Snow Paint, Growing A Jeweled Rose