This Halloween, create a monster wreath to hang in the room.
- Paper plate
- cotton balls
- black paper (cut into small circles to fit onto the cotton balls)
- white cardboard (cut into triangles as teeth)
- Yellow cardboard
What to do:
- Cut a circle from the middle of a paper plate so it creates a wreath.
- Have child paint around the "wreath". It can be any colour as this is the monster face.
- After the paint dries, child glues the cotton balls on top of the monster face.
- On top of the cotton balls, child glues black paper circles (to create the pupils).
- The white triangles are glues in the middle of the wreath to create the monster teeth.
- Glue to horns on.
- Hang them in the room, or use them as part of a monster theme Halloween display.
Hints and Tips:
- Have the materials ready, so toddlers can create their own monster wreath as well.
- Use googly eyes instead of cotton balls for the eyes.
- Have different colours paint for the face, to create colourful monsters.
- Add a dash of glitter.