Create these "friendly" skeletons for Halloween.
- black paper (A4 size)
- cotton buds
- skeleton head (pre-cut)
What to do:
- Help the children to create a skeleton with the cotton buds.
- Glue the cotton buds onto the black paper.
- Add the skeleton head to the top of the body.
- Decorate it.
Hints and Tips:
- For younger children, draw the skeleton with a pencil so they can glue the cotton buds on top.
- Add accessories such as a bow tie, hair bow, top hat etc.
- Add glitter.
- Precut the cotton bud sizes so it's easier for the younger children.