Children will have fun painting with puffy paint which puffs up when it dries.
- 3/4 cup shaving cream
- 1/4 cup white glue
- 1/4 cup flour
- Food Colouring
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients together until completely combined.
- Putting your puffy paints in a squeeze bottle works/or mix in bowls to use with paintbrushes.
Hints and Tips
- Add puffy paint into zip lock bags for children to squeeze to paint.
- Add more glue if necessary to change the consistency.
- If it's too thick add water.
- Needs air to dry.