participate in work health and safety NSW

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sarai.brown

participate in work health and safety NSW

Post by sarai.brown » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 pm

i am stuck on answering this question and any help hints or pointers would be really appreciated. or even if you could re word this so it sinks in a little better for me .

Q) how could you reflect your own levels of stress and fatigue when in the workplace??

everywhere i look im either over reading the information or completely missing the point all together

Lorina

Re: participate in work health and safety NSW

Post by Lorina » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 am

This question sounds like a personal question on how YOU reflect on your stress and fatigue levels. This could be how you deal and handle situations such as a crying baby or dealing with a misbehaving child or trying to put a child to sleep who won't sleep... During time how do you reflect on stress or fatigue levels..

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina