support worker

Questions relating to staff, dealing with parents, work ethics, implementing regulations, room management, supporting team members, motivating staff, etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
seema

support worker

Post by seema » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 am

HOW COULD I GIVE ANSWER THIS scenarIo...
john has been coming to the centre for about 6months. he has just turned 4years.john is very quiet and seems to watch the other children play rather than join in. john is interested in cars and always goes to this area and plays alone or alongside other child. the carer has noticed that when noah took a car from john he looked upset but did nothing about it .
question 1.
How can you support John?
Question 2.
How could the room environment support him?
Question 3.
How could you encourage him to play with others?
Question 4.
What information could you gather about john?

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: support worker

Post by fchaudari76 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Seema I do not think you have read the Forum Rules and Regulations so I am putting a few points down for you. Please do go and read the entire list ... it is just above here clearly marked, you just need to click on the link.

Please follow these rules and post in the correct section with a proper heading in order to get assistance.
You won't get much response as you are posting your questions in the wrong area.

B) Early Childhood Studies Support and Forum Rules:

The Early Childhood Studies forums are to support students who are doing their childcare studies. When using these forums you must comply to the following rules:

All new topics created for requesting help with assignment questions should only be posted in one of the following support forums for students:

Certificate 3 in Children’s Services
Diploma of Children’s Services
Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies
When posting a new topic asking for help with an assignment question, the topic name (Subject heading) must have the following format –

“{MODULE NUMBER} – {ASSIGNMENT QUESTION}”

A good example will be: “CHCIC512A - Plan and Implement inclusion of children with additional needs”

A bad example: “Please help with my assignment” (or) “HELP! My assignment is due”.

When posting your topic, rather than simply typing the question and expecting it to be answered, please provide your answer or your understanding for that question so other members can help you with anything you may have missed or misunderstood. You must understand that our members are there to help you with your study and NOT for providing you with answers.