Learning framework

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ChloeAiden

Learning framework

Post by ChloeAiden » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:56 pm

HI all, please help me to check whether i am on the right track .

Thank you very much !!!!!

2. As an educator, how can you make sure that your work practices are appropriate?
As an educator, I would refer to the below Frameworks to ensure appropriate work practices are practicing at the service
• The Early Years Learning Framework: This framework is an early childhood curriculum framework which will guide educators to develop quality and best early childhood education programmes. It contains 5 principles, 8 practices and 5 learning outcomes to support and enhance children’s learning and developments. It also acknowledges shared values and beliefs between educators, families and communities and contributes to a consistent practice.
• The National Quality Framework: it provides guidelines for continuous improvement of education and care services through the National Quality Standard, Regulatory arrangements, Quality rating system and The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority.

Besides, I would also perform reflective practice and evaluationas it enables me to reflect about my professional practice, skills, knowledge, and to examine what is happening in the service and reflect on what might need to change.

Lorina

Re: Learning framework

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Yes, you're on the right track!

:geek:,
Lorina