Discuss how you review your program to ensure relevance and quality

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
rosiep
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Discuss how you review your program to ensure relevance and quality

Post by rosiep » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Can someone give me some Idea's for this please ...Discuss how you review your program to ensure relevance and quality.

rosiep
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Re: Discuss how you review your program to ensure relevance and quality

Post by rosiep » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 am

I think im on the right track? Discussion with other educators, families, written diary for educators

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Post by cathiek » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Rosiep, that sounds good, I think you could also include reflection in this. For instance, reflecting on how well an activity went, would you do it the same next time, would it need revising before doing it again etc. Reflection is a very important part of being an early childhood educator. Ensuring it is real-life is important too - based on the interests, level and ability of the students. Can it be modified to suit those children with additional needs.
Hope this helps
Cathiek

rosiep
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by rosiep » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks cathiek that's very helpful...